8.31.2012

{K} + {L} = ♥

I recently got to shoot my very first wedding.  Ever. 

This is pretty big news, because only recently I’ve felt confident and comfortable enough to even make it known that I’d like to do a wedding. 

There’s a reason for it…my dad is a high school photography teacher, and was asked to shoot his nephews wedding.  Somehow the negatives got ruined or lost or something.  My cousin was not very happy.  Because of this, my dad warned me about shooting weddings when I started this business, and I’ve been chicken to try one ever since.  (Plus, throw in my own insecurities about all the “what-if’s”…a wedding can not be redone.)

But, like I said, I’ve gotten to the point where I’m starting to feel confident enough in my abilities, and said I would shoot my first wedding…so, without further ado, here is a look at some of my favorites from my first wedding shoot.  (And congrats to you if you have read all of this!)

1w (4)5w (2)1w (3)6w (4)7w4w (2)12w13w (2)14w15w18w (2)19w10w (4)

And here are a few from the reception:

7w (2)23w (2)15w (2)33w (2)24w2w (2)

Congrats {K} and {L}!!!  ♥

web 1

No comments:

Post a Comment