10.23.2012

Miss {K} and Mr. {B}

My sweet little niece and nephew had their pictures taken last month.  (Once again, I’m way behind on the blog…)  Miss {K} just turned 5, and her big brother was almost 8.  They both got birthday pictures and Mr. {B} got his pictures done for his baptism. 

Here are a few of my faves from Miss {K}, which were taken on a pretty windy morning taken next to a field of weeds and some alfalfa. 

2i11i6i13i15i7i

And here are a few of Mr. {B}.  We just did these in my office, which has a blue wall.

2i5i1i9i11i

This is a look at the baptism invitation I made up for him.  (All the info was changed for privacy reasons.)

chase i

He loved the invitation so much, that I made him a coordinating collage and put it in a frame.  I gave it to him for his birthday present.  He thought that was pretty cool!

Bryan Collage copy

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful nieces and nephews that I get to practice on!  Love you guys! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment