1.28.2013

Catching Up…A Lot

So, it’s been forever since I have posted anything about shoots I’ve done.  From October to December I was completely booked and completely busy with life as a mom of four and of course the holidays.  Which means blogging about all those shoots was just one more thing on my plate, and just like dessert, not necessary for my well-being.  I did at least get pictures up on my FB page since it’s easy and everyone loves a sneak peek before they get their pictures.

Here is a quick recap of the last three months with a few of my favorites from each shoot. (If you’d like to see more, check out my FB page.)  I intended to put them in chronological order, but they’re not.  Oh well.

***NOTE:  I got a new program (Adobe Lightroom) to help me edit pictures, so you may notice a lot of variance in the clarity/sharpness and the watermarking of these pictures. I have just been trying to figure out what settings and watermark I like.  I hope it doesn’t drive you nuts the way it does me, but really I am not going to waste the time going back and fixing it all to be the same.  Not worth it…so bear with me, please!***

 

{C} Senior Pictures

I love doing senior pictures!  Senior’s are just so fun and excited for life.  Plus they are pretty good at not running around and throwing tantrums like little kiddos.   Miss {C} is a beautiful young lady whom I have always adored.  I will always think of her as the little Beehive in YW (because she was 12 and 13 when I was a YW leader).  And I will never ever forget her falling out a canoe at Girl’s Camp!  He he. 

16i 1i9i 23i

{H} Family

This is a combination of family pictures and baby {B’s} 3 month pictures.  We did these pictures inside their house because it was too cold outside for a 3 month old, and the lighting wasn’t that great.  I have a million regrets with this shoot.  Live and learn—and I learned a lot. 

f7i b1ib6if3if9i

{F} Family

I love the {F} family!  They are just so fun, and pretty easy to shoot (I guess that’s what happens when kids get older!).  The first family picture shows the antiquing that I’ve been trying to perfect.  This picture was in full color too, but I’m loving this old-style look right now!  They are so small because I hadn’t quite figured out how big to make internet pictures on my program yet.

Lavender Lime Photography-5Lavender Lime Photography-18Lavender Lime Photography-30Lavender Lime Photography-31

{H} Girls

These adorable girls are my nieces.  Their mom wanted some new pictures for the wall, and they didn’t have time for family pictures, so it was just the three of them this time. 

LavenderLimePhotography_121012_011iLavenderLimePhotography_121012_013iLavenderLimePhotography_121012_027iLavenderLimePhotography_121012_036i

 

{M} and {M}

I did a really quick shoot of these two at a baby blessing.  Just two pictures, so here’s one.  The other one is just like it, except horizontal and a bit closer up.

2i

{C} Family

I love doing pictures for the {C} family!  These are my wonderful neighbors, and I was so excited to get to be a part of sharing some exciting news!  (Seriously, that is one of the highlights of my job—I love having secrets to keep!)

fam 3ik 5it 3i fam 1i

{T} Bridals

I will admit it…this was my first time of actually doing a bridal photo shoot!  It was fun to do, and I’d love to do more.  It was fun to try something new and different from the norm—and having a pretty gal in a gorgeous dress who smiles perfectly at the camera and doesn’t run around is definitely not my norm!  And to make it extra special, she is my baby sister.  Smile

Lavender Lime Photography Tiffany Bridals-2 Lavender Lime Photography Tiffany Bridals-12Lavender Lime Photography Tiffany Bridals-27Lavender Lime Photography Tiffany Bridals-30

{J & T}  Wedding

Now, I’m not a huge fan of shooting weddings, but of course I would do anything for my baby sis!  Our other sister is a also a photographer, so she actually did the formals (which is really the only part I love about shooting weddings…).  I just did the bridals, which you’ve seen, the group pictures after the wedding (which was hard because I was in some of them), the luncheon and the reception. 

Lavender Lime Photography Elzey Wedding-38 Lavender Lime Photography Elzey Wedding-58Lavender Lime Photography Elzey Wedding-54Lavender Lime Photography Elzey Wedding-59 Lavender Lime Photography Elzey Wedding-114

And I had to throw this one in of the groomsmen…reminiscent of the movie “Armageddon”.

Lavender Lime Photography Elzey Wedding-100

 

{H} Family

Another wonderful family whom I love dearly!  Their oldest son was home for the holidays, so they took the opportunity to get pictures.  Of course, Baby {B} is really the highlight because he’s just so darn cute!  The last picture was the last one of the shoot since the snow started coming down right about then.

Lavender Lime Photography_Healey_Internet-18Lavender Lime Photography_Healey_Internet-9Lavender Lime Photography_Healey_Internet-14 Lavender Lime Photography_Healey_Internet-15Lavender Lime Photography_Healey_Internet-19

Baby {R}

My last shoot of 2012 was a newborn!  I love doing newborn pictures!  There is just something so fun and sweet about each little babe!

Lavender Lime Photography_Ryker Korth_Internet-3Lavender Lime Photography_Ryker Korth_Internet-11  Lavender Lime Photography_Ryker Korth_Internet-14

Well, I hope you enjoyed the glimpse, and hopefully in 2013 I will be better at staying caught up on the blog!  Winking smile Which picture on this post is your very favorite?

1 comment:

  1. How can I choose just one??? The shoot you did of your sister's Bridal's and the wedding were all beautiful! I also like the different chairs you use, very cute:).

    ReplyDelete