2.21.2013

{M} Baptism

I’m finally getting this up!  It’s only been a month since I’ve done it, and because this is my slow time, I’ve taken a break from the blog.  Anyway, here is a look at a few of my favorites from the photo shoot of Miss {M}, prior to her special day of getting baptized into the LDS Church.  We did the shoot on the grounds of the beautiful Brigham City Temple.  (It was so hard to choose just 10…)

Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-10Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-7Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-34Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-14Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-19Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-36Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-27Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-39Lavender Lime Photography_Macie Baptism_Internet-30

I hope you enjoyed the little peek!  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment